Pool Rules & Regulations
During Covid-19 Outbreak
- All persons on deck are to wear face coverings while at the facility.
- All persons are required to maintain 6 feet of distance in and out of the water at all times.
- Physical distancing markers will be present on deck to demonstrate appropriate distance for guests and staff.
- All members shall enter through the black double gates by California Street. This is a one-way entrance.
- All members shall exit through the blue double doors in the activity pool by Rosemary Lane. The is a one-way exit.
- Chairs will be limited to certain programs.
- Guests must leave the facility immediately after conclusion of workout. There shall be no congregating in or outside of the facility.
- Drinking fountains will remain available only to refill water bottles.
- Swim lanes will be set up under the following guidelines:
- 3 to 4 swimmers a lane
- 1 at each end of the lane
- 1 at each 15 yard marker. Swimmer MUST tread water and NOT hang on lane lines.
- Upon entry, up to 2 at each end maintaining 6 feet of distance.
- Sharing of equipment is highly discouraged.
- VAF Kickboards & Pull Buoys will be available for Parks and Recreation instructional programming only.
- Come prepared to swim. Locker Room access may be limited.
- Locker Rooms will be unavailable for congregating, grooming, and post workout showering.
- All swimmers may shower and use the restroom facilities before entering the pool.
- Hand washing and use of toilets and urinals will be available.
- Breaks between swim lessons, Lap swimming, and user groups have been implemented in order to clean and disinfect areas in the facility.
- Signage will be posted on deck to denote specific spaces, rules, and policies.